WEBINAR: Pivoting to End-to-End Market Driven Value Networks
Using Emerging Digital Enablers to Pivot from Supply-driven to End to End Market-driven Value Networks
Manufacturing and service companies are moving from traditional supply-driven operations to end to end demand-driven and customer-focused operating models. The pivot is not trivial; especially with existing complexity and emerging digital capabilities now in the equation. The challenge is no longer just technology related; it is an integrative transformation of people, process, and technology capabilities and one that requires business and IT collaboration, and not just technology leadership!
REGISTER FOR A COMPELLING 30-MINUTE WEBINAR:
Hear Roddy Martin, Global Supply Chain, and Digital Operating Model Thought Leader, share insight on the following topics:
- Why transform your supply chain and why now?
- Why do you need to think about your 1-5 stage of capabilities?
- What approaches are leaders taking to these transformations?
- What enabling role can Digital Operating Models and platform approaches play in the transformation?
- What does good look like and what have leaders achieved?
- What are the fundamental takeaways?
Elemica’s Director of Global Marketing, David Cahn, will speak of why companies able to design and deploy customer-driven digital supply networks are winning in the marketplace!
- Value of emerging digital platforms
- The benefit of enabling end-to-end operational agility of the business
- Client success stories
Please fill out the form to RSVP for this Event: