The Global Enterprise Solutions team is responsible for designing digital transformation solutions for Elemica’s prospect and clients and evangelizing these solutions to the broader target market to support the company’s revenue growth goals. We support digital transformations of Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, Logistics and Quality processes. Elemica’s digital supply chain network combines B2B integration, process automation, collaboration, and optimization, and E2E visibility with a network of participants to allow you to reduce costs, improve working capital, and increase customer service.
The role of the Solution Architect is to support Elemica’s customers & prospects, and the regional commercial teams with supply chain subject matter expertise, supply chain solution designs, customer presentations and demonstrations, and proposal documentation & coordination. Elemica is currently seeking a Solutions Architect for our Frankfurt office, reporting to the Director, Global Enterprise Solutions located in Frankfurt. The ideal Solutions Architect has a unique set of skills. They must be highly analytical and be able to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience. They should have a high degree of intellectual curiosity and feel compelled to find creative solutions to difficult problems.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing global company with unprecedented access to the world’s largest manufacturing companies in the industries we serve.
- Support the sales team by engaging with clients and prospects throughout the sales cycle. The design process includes listening to their needs and pain points, designing the ideal combination of Elemica solutions to meet their objectives, quantifying the value of digital transformation projects, presenting these solutions in a compelling manner, and overcoming objections to close deals.
- Create customized demonstrations of existing and new products for customer meetings using internal tools to create sample supply chain transactions with customized data for products, quantities, locations, etc.
- Through discussions with clients/prospects, collect the necessary information to document the scope of activities required to implement the solutions you have designed. Work with Professional Services to create the Statement of Work.
- Evangelize Elemica’s solutions to the market, in the form of conference presentations, blogs, vlogs, and posts on social media.
- Manage the RFP response process. Create compelling, professional proposals with minimal input from other Elemica resources.
- Identify key market and customer trends for input into Product Management’s roadmap process and Elemica’s strategic growth initiatives.
- Monitor product-specific pipeline reports to support lead-generations KPIs for Global Enterprise Solutions team.
- Develop and maintain expertise in Elemica products and function within the company as a resource for product knowledge.
The Experience and Skills Required
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in consulting, business analysis and/or pre-sales for supply chain SaaS solutions
- Supply Chain / Logistics, Engineering or comparable degree required.
- Must have demonstrable, in-depth knowledge of one of the following supply chain processes: digital supply chain transformation, procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, logistics, and supply chain visibility. Note: Our current opening prioritizes procure-to-pay knowledge over the other areas.
- Must be able to learn independently and solve problems with minimal direction. Those who need formal training and onboarding sessions need not apply.
- Must be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
- Must be able to thrive in a high-paced dynamic environment. Must have a high attention to detail.
- Experience/expertise with the following industries a strong plus: Chemical, Tire/Rubber, Oil& Gas, Energy, Agro-Science, Food & Beverage
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America and Europe (15%). Note: we are currently performing all operations remotely to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers.
- Fluency in German and English
- Bachelor’s Degree
- This job is in Frankfurt, Germany. No relocation provided.
ELEMICA offers an excellent total rewards package.
Initiative, creativity, learning and results are far more important than hierarchy, position or title.
Interested? Please send your application by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elemica International, Inc. • Herriotstraße 1 • D-60528 Frankfurt/Main