The Product Management team is responsible for determining the market requirements for Elemica’s product suite and facilitating the execution and implementation of these to support the company’s revenue growth goals. The role of the Supply Chain Analyst is to support the Product Managers and the regional commercial teams with product knowledge, requirements documentation, data analysis, implementation support, and development coordination.
Elemica is currently seeking a Supply Chain Analyst with a unique set of skills. The ideal candidate must be highly analytical and be able to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience. He/she should have a high degree of intellectual curiosity and feel compelled to find creative solutions to difficult problems. This is a great opportunity to join a growing global company with unprecedented access to the world’s largest manufacturing companies in the industries we serve: chemical, tire & rubber, energy.
- Develop and maintain expertise in Elemica products and function within the company as a resource for product knowledge.
- Manage product features lists and perform release planning for multiple products. Monitor development activities in accordance with release plans. Communicate release plans to the company.
- Perform release communication for multiple quarterly releases, describing new features, creating marketing documentation, creating correct distribution lists, and coordinating with colleagues for release notifications.
- Create technical documentation on existing and new products and features for training professional services and customer support organizations.
- Coordinate with development and solution architects to create standard demonstrations of existing and new products. Support solution architects to create solution demonstrations for customer meetings.
- Investigate new feature requirements through customer discussions, discussions, and market research.
- Provide development with use cases for new features. Collaborate with developers throughout development cycle.
- Must be able to thrive in a high-paced dynamic environment. Must be able to diagnose solve problems independently. Must have a high attention to detail.
- Engineering or Computer Science degree required.
Analysis experience using spreadsheets and database query languages required.
- Academic coursework in supply chain management required.
Mathematical modeling experience is a strong plus, especially in the areas of transportation planning and scheduling, MRP II, demand-driven MRP or distribution planning.
- 1-2 years of software marketing/product management experience is a plus.
Functional knowledge of ERP order fulfillment, logistics, manufacturing or procurement.
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America and Europe (15%).
- This job is in Atlanta, GA. No relocation provided.
Interested? Please send your application by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elemica International, Inc. • 550 East Swedesford Rd, Suite 310 • Wayne PA 19087