The Product Management team is responsible for determining the market requirements for Elemica’s product suite and facilitating the execution and implementation of these to support the company’s revenue growth goals. The role of the Supply Chain Analyst is to support the Product Managers and the regional commercial teams with product knowledge, requirements documentation, data analysis, implementation support, and development coordination.
- Develop and maintain expertise in Elemica products and function within the company as a resource for product knowledge.
- Manage product features lists and perform release planning for multiple products. Communicate release plans to the company.
- Perform release communication for multiple quarterly releases, describing new features, creating marketing documentation, creating correct distribution lists, and coordinating with colleagues for release notifications.
- Create documentation on existing and new products and features for training professional services and customer support organizations.
- Coordinate with development and solution architects to create standard demonstrations of existing and new products. Support solution architects to create solution demonstrations for customer meetings.
- Assist in investigate new feature requirements through customer discussions, discussions, and market research.
- Currently pursuing an Engineering or Computer Science degree
- Academic coursework in supply chain management
- Functional knowledge of ERP order fulfillment, logistics, manufacturing or procurement.
- Analysis experience using spreadsheets and database query languages
- This job is in Atlanta, GA
- Must be self-motivated to work fully remotely without significant supervision. There will be a possibility of in-office work depending on Elemica’s policy during the COVID-19 crisis
Interested? Please send your application by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
550 E. Swedesford Rd. | Ste 310 Wayne, | PA 19087