QuickLink Email OCR
- Extracts inbound customer orders from inbound fax and image
- Extracts data for use with ERP order entry solutions
- Extracts routing information and automatically delivers document to customer service
- Convert image files to binary data. GIF, TIFF, PDF images, etc. to XML or EDI
- Elemica does mapping and corrections
- Multiple OCR engines. Engine is selected based on the customer
- CSR review screen. Algorithms focus attention on potential conversion issues related to similar shapes having 8, B, I, l, !, 1, 0, O, etc.
- Learning system. Resolution of image reading issues are codified in the system.
- No complex ERP integrations.
- Customer service focus.
- No setting up automation tools or mapping customer documents.
Increase customer satisfaction while generating more profit and revenue with alerting and visibility from customer order through invoice/payment. Automate the order capture of thousands of your customers.
The benefits of customer automation are well understood:• Improved customer experience
• Better working capital management
• Faster receipt of demand signals
• Increased market share and revenue
• Lower cost to serve
While most customer systems can export data in a readable format, some
customers insist on sending image files to suppliers. Historically there
were automation concerns receiving these types of orders due to image to
data conversion error rates. This meant these orders needed to continue to be manual and limited the automation value to both the customer and the seller
Extract Useful Data from Documents with the Best OCR Text Recognition
Software. The Elemica Optical Character Recognition Module combines
optical character recognition (OCR) to extract data from the image of a
business document entered as a fax or scanned document.
How does OCR image recognition technology work? When scanned, faxed or emailed purchase orders from customers are received, they are processed via the Elemica OCR software solution. Elemica OCR engine translates image and text making them available for automated Order Entry into your ERP system.
OCR is the process of extracting words (and possibly layout and formatting
information) from image files such as faxes and PDFs attached to emails,
and converting them to text. After an image has been scanned into a
computer, OCR software translates text images into real text that the
computer can read. OCR works best on typed text, either in cases when an
original printout has been missing or in scanning printed or typewritten sheets.
The Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Module allows image files to be
digitized, and then further processed through QuickLink Email SELL.
Customer service follows the same work process as traditional QuickLink
Email SELL customers.