Elemica Customer Portal Assistant
Low cost inter-operability for partners on Ariba, Basware, Tungsten or customer specific portals and the Elemica Digital Supply Network (DSN)
- Multiple Application Programing Interfaces (APIs)
- Orders, Changes, Confirmations, ASNs, and Invoices
- Elemica differentiators from the platform and the supply chain solutions of SELL, BUY, MOVE, QUALITY, and SEE
- Standards based connection approach –or- connect your way
- Access to partners on Ariba, Basware, Tungsten or customer-specific portal or Elemica network
- Frees up Customer Support Representatives (CSR) from searching and re-entering orders from the Ariba portal Quickly connect to all customers and suppliers on both the Ariba, Basware, Tungsten or customer-specific portal and Elemica networks from one connection point
- Eliminates the need for IT to maintain multiple costly interfaces for each trading partner
- Supports all bi-directional order activity across all Ariba, Basware, Tungsten or customer-specific portals buyers and sellers
By connecting to the Elemica Digital Supply Network and using the Elemica Customer Portal Assistant solution you have the best of all worlds. You get access to ALL your customers’ sending their purchase orders from the Ariba Network with complete integration to your ERP customer order entry system. No more re-keying these purchase orders into your ERP system as customer orders.
No need for customer support representatives to go to a customer website or the Ariba portal any longer to collect the orders from a specific customer or all Ariba, Basware, Tungsten or customer specific portal customers. From an IT perspective, there is no longer the need to create, maintain, and staff a cXML infrastructure and or multiple specific integrations.
By connecting once to the Elemica network and using the Customer Portal Assistant, you automatically
have back-end ERP integration and access to the complete Ariba, Basware, Tungsten or customer specific portal network of your customers. As a buyer using Ariba, Basware, Tungsten or customer specific portals and the Elemica Customer Portal Assistant, all your outbound purchase orders are automatically integrated with all your suppliers on the Elemica Network in a bi-directional mode. This bi-directional capability encompasses change orders, advanced shipping notifications, confirmations and invoices.
From a setup perspective, Elemica API covers the Ariba, Basware, Tungsten or customer-specific portal data integration, operations, and security. Clients register in Ariba, Basware, Tungsten or customer specific portal and maintain and other setups as normal. Elemica does not manage the Ariba, Basware, Tungsten or customer-specific portal client accounts as Ariba, Basware, Tungsten supplier fees are handled through the partner directly.