We need a Senior Business Analyst with 4+ years of B2B ecommerce experience. We are looking for people who are self-motivated and driven to accomplishing goals. Elemica values individual accountability as well as a global team approach to problem solving and knowledge sharing. We need people with hands on technical expertise that are comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
Scope and Responsibilities:
The Elemica Business Analyst supports three primary functions: (1) Project Coordinator, (2) Business Analysis and Mapping and (3) Quality Assurance. On large projects / programs you will assist a Project Manager with client projects ranging from new client implementation and connectivity to the Elemica network to expanding existing clients’ use of Elemica’s solutions. On smaller client projects you will take over the required project management activities acting as fully functional Project Manager.
Project Coordinator Function
- Work with the Project Manager to support the requirements gathering process for the implementation of the appropriate solutions.
- Assist in defining requirements/proposed solution, project scope, tasks, efforts and timelines to support trading partner implementation.
- Identify and mitigate issues and risks throughout the project lifecycle.
Business Analysis and Mapping Function
- Assess the customer’s business and technical messaging requirements and their trading partner’s ecommerce capabilities and confirm their compatibility with Elemica supported standards
- Review the design of new business process for the customer and their adequate integration into the industry standards and best practices within the Elemica provide solutions
- Analyze the customer message formats, identify transformation requirements with their trading partners and enable the same.
- Configure Elemica’s solutions in the test and production environments.
Quality Assurance Function
- Coordination and execution of client testing activities:
- Perform security and business scenario testing.
- Facilitating end-to-end partner testing.
- Ensure the client and trading partners are able to transact on the Elemica network.
- Ensure Quality throughout the project as you manage testing schedules, develop functional test plans, define test data, coordinate end-to-end customer testing, monitor and track testing issues, analyze test results, organize and maintain test result documentation, recommend corrective action, and communicate testing status to client and Elemica management teams.
- Take an active role in troubleshooting problems discovered during the testing process and working with internal Elemica and/or the Client’s technical resources through the resolution.
As part of the Elemica Professional Services team, you will also be responsible for driving continuous improvement efforts surrounding the processes and tools utilized in ELEMICA’s client onboarding process.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field of study
- Strong analytical skills within the context of analyzing and mapping disparate data formats.
- Familiarity/experience with one or more of the messaging formats used in B2B ecommerce: EDI (ANSI X12), EDIFACT, XML, VDA, SAP iDOCs, ChemXML, xCBL, OAG, Flatfiles, etc.
- Experience working as part of a test team writing and executing test cases.
- Experience working in a UNIX/Linux and Windows environment.
- Understanding of SQL and using relational databases (specific work with Oracle is a plus).
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with one or more of the following business process areas: logistics, order management, procurement, vendor managed inventory and supply chain process software.
- Exposure to Internet security and networking issues and technologies.
- Familiarity and/or Experience with one or more of the communication protocols:
- Communication protocols – HTTPS, IBM MQ, AS2, SFTP, FTP, FTPS, ebMS, oFTP, etc.
- Ability to multi-task integration projects of varying degrees of complexity in an always changing environment.
- Working experience with MS Excel.
- Experience creating Message Implementation Guidelines (MIGs)
- Experience in writing test plans.
- Results-oriented with very good written and oral communication skills. English fluency is required and additional languages such as German and French would be a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and efficiency in problem solving.
- Able to work independently and has the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
ELEMICA offers an excellent total rewards package.
Initiative, creativity, learning and results are far more important than hierarchy, position or title.
Interested? Please send your application by e-mail to: email@example.com
Elemica International, Inc. • Herriotstr. 1 • D-60528 Frankfurt/Main