Quality Engineer (f/m/d)
Elemica offers a state-of-the-art supply chain operating network in the areas of customer & supplier management and logistics— promoting new levels of efficiency and profitability for a leaner and more fully optimized supply chain. Elemica’s clients achieve significant value from reduced cost of operations, faster process execution with fewer resources through the automation of key business processes, removal of transactional barriers, and seamless information flow between business partners.
All members of the Elemica team from our CEO to our newest entry-level employees are expected to adhere to a set of core values that we think are critically important to our success.
Speed and Responsiveness – Delivering what you say when you say it, enabled through proper planning and discernment
Teamwork – Understanding we’re in this together, we approach challenges collaboratively while avoiding silo behavior
Exhibit Outside-In Decision Making – Ensuring an external market view drives intelligent and commercially viable choices
Embrace Responsibility – Accepting ownership and delivering positive outcomes despite obstacles I may encounter
Respect for Each Other – Conducting all interactions professionally with honesty, integrity, and candor
The Position – Quality Engineer (f/m/d)
(Location: ELEMICA EU, Bunnik, The Netherlands)
As a Quality Engineer (QE) at Elemica, you are responsible for testing products, applications, solutions, and driving automation. We help our Fortune 100 clients revolutionize their operations and supply chains, creating more value through connected products and enterprise data integrations, including advanced analytics and AI. You are a systems thinker and solver of complex challenges, always seeking new ways to achieve better results for our team and our customers through our leadership abilities and professional strengths.
- Conducts integrated, regression, automated, and stress/load testing.
- Participates in the analysis, design, and implementation of information systems to meet specified functional design requirements and specifications.
- Assists in developing quality assurance and test plans based on established specifications.
- Sets and reviews quality standards and practices.
- Prepares system test data and prepares system documentation.
- Provide guidance and expertise in implementing effective test technologies and quality strategies to the organization.
- Designs reports and assists with client implementations.
- Regularly assess the effectiveness of our testing technologies and practices.
- Ensure that our systems and solutions maintain the highest levels of availability and data integrity.
The Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- Familiar with Agile methodology, and software development life cycle.
- Experience writing software test plans and test cases.
- Test automation scripting tool experience (Selenium, SOAP UI, J-Meter, Cucumber)
- Proficiency with the tools needed to test Java API’s, RESTful Web Services, and Web Applications.
- Experience in test case repositories, and defect tracking tools, such as JIRA.
- SQL scripting experience highly preferred.
- Testing applications in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery in a service-oriented architecture preferred.
- Proficiency in SQL and data analysis highly preferred.
- Takes initiative on improvements and testing results.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in an organized and timely manner.
- Detailed oriented, with the ability to plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both written and verbally, particularly when under pressure.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Fluency in English, additional European languages would be a plus.
- This job is in Bunnik, The Netherlands. No relocation provided.
ELEMICA offers an excellent total rewards package.
Initiative, creativity, learning and results are far more important than hierarchy, position or title.
Interested? Please send your application by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elemica B.V. • Kosterijland 70-78 • 3981 AJ Bunnik, Utrecht • The Netherlands