LogiChem Virtual Event
Elemica will be attending as speaker and sponsor.
A virtual event for Chemical Supply Chain’s Top Minds. LogiChem Virtual Event is where Chemical Supply Chain VPs and their teams benchmark their responses and solutions to the COVID-19 crisis.
Sign up for free to LogiChem Virtual Event to find out how others on the front line of chemical logistics, planning, and distribution, are rapidly adapting their strategies in these unprecedented times.
Find out more about the agenda and sign up for free here:
Elemica Speaking Session:
Navigating Successfully Through A New Normal:
In a highly competitive global environment, staying on top of transportation and logistics challenges is mission-critical.
For chemical makers, these challenges are formidable and rising. They include lack of customer order visibility, rising transportation cost disproportionate to sales, and operational inefficiencies when coordinating shipments across multiple modes and nations. To achieve success, many chemical manufacturers are turning to digital technologies currently disrupting the industry.
A multi-modal transportation management system (TMS) can digitally optimize and execute the shipment of goods, addressing many of these issues. This webinar will answer the following key questions about TMS:
- Why is transportation management more critical than ever for chemical companies?
- How do you develop the business case for a TMS?
- What capabilities should companies look for in a Global TMS solution?
- TMS as part of a digital network: What unique benefits does it provide?
- How do you successfully implement a multi-modal TMS? Important factors for success?
- How do you continue to get value from a TMS after year 1?
Learn from General Manager of Logistics from Elemica, Cindi Hane, on how the industry and multi-national clients are addressing these mission-critical challenges.
Vice President, Product Management & General Manager, Elemica Eyefreight
When: Tuesday, June 30
Where: Online 3:30 pm CET / 9:30 ET