LogiChem EU 2020
17 – 19 March, 2020
De Doelen ICC Rotterdam
LogiChem is the must attend event for heads of supply chain and logistics from the world’s leading chemicals manufacturers as they look to achieve commercial and supply chain excellence. LogiChem is the only dedicated “supply chain as a business enabler” conference in Europe and the only place to access 200 chemical supply chain leaders in one place at one time.
Elemica will be attending as speaker, sponsor and exhibitor.
Elemica Speaking Sessions-
Tuesday, March 17: Re-igniting Customer Service
- Case Study Interactive: How to position your customer service function from the offshore ‘call center’ image to a business function that drives customer centricity
- Simon Hardy, Elemica’s Director of Customer Solutions , will act as the moderator
- What is the role does supply chain have in the overall digital strategy of your company?
- How can digital help to close gaps within your supply chain E2E visibility, customer communication and costs?
- What technologies should you be considering now to create agile and responsive supply chain operations?
- How to develop digital solutions that create value to your customers?
- David Cahn, Elemica’s Global Director of Marketing, will be a panel member on this Fireside chat