Elemica’s end-to-end digital supply network helps manufacturing enterprises and their trading partners digitally transform their supply chains.
Our software solutions enable world-class manufacturers to connect quickly and efficiently to thousands of their direct material suppliers, logistics service providers and end customers. By increasing visibility across enterprises and digital ecosystems, we help foster collaboration amongst trading partners, anticipate risk, reduce costs, streamline operations, and increase customer satisfaction.
As a software engineer at Elemica, he/she is responsible for building next-generation solutions for some of the largest companies in the world. We help our Fortune 100 clients revolutionize their operations and supply chains, creating more value through connected products and enterprise data integrations, including advanced analytics and AI. You should be a systems thinker and solver of complex challenges, always seeking new ways to achieve better results for our team and our customers through your leadership abilities and professional strengths.
Day to day, you’ll:
- Develop robust systems that serve our user-facing apps along with internal tools
- Learn programming languages and frameworks
- Closely monitor the critical components of our stack while responding to system failures
- Track data that will allow us to understand better how we can improve our products
- Collaborate with our talented team of designers, product managers, and customers
- Document any bugs or feature requests
You might be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Demonstrated software engineering experience from at least one previous internship or work experience (0 – 5 years)
- Excellent coding, problem-solving, and debugging skills
- Fluent in at least one programing language (JVM base is preferred)
What We Offer:
- Opportunity for building next-generation supply chains
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible work environment
- 401k matching and retirement plans
- Competitive benefits (health, vision, dental)
Interested? Please e-mail a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Elemica International, Inc. • 550 East Swedesford Rd, Suite 310 • Wayne PA 19087