WPC 2019: 34th Annual World Petrochemical Conference
19-22 March, 2019 in San Antonio, TX.
The World Petrochemical Conference (WPC) is the premier gathering for the petrochemical industry, bringing together 1,500 senior chemical industry decision-makers from more than 40 countries for networking, unparalleled insight and critical analysis from IHS Markit, your trusted partner in decision-making.
Elemica’s Vice President of Product Management, Cindi Hane, will present “Digital Transformation in the Process Industry Supply Chain” on 19th of March.
Her presentation will take a look at the ability to combine all digital signals and associate them with your supply chain transactions. This enables a higher level of automation and data quality. In this presentation, she will address the following topics:
- Getting past the “digitization” hype – how should you start?
- What pitfalls you should expect and how can you overcome them?
- The use of Digital Supply Networks to enable your digital journey
The 34th Annual World Petrochemical Conference will explore critical issues surrounding the chemical industry and strategies to managing them successfully.
- Trade – Rising trade tensions; Impact of China tariffs; Brexit
- Economic – Risk of recession in key consumer markets around the world
- Feedstocks – Volatile crude oil prices; shift to ethane
- Market – New capacity coming onstream and potential wave of new builds
- Circularity – Environmental sustainability and tackling the problem of plastics waste
When: Tuesday, March 19
Where: San Antonio, TX