Elemica Hosts Disruptive Supply Chain Innovations Conference
Discover the Digital Transformation Journey with Next-Gen Technologies
Frankfurt, Germany – 29 January, 2019 – Elemica, the leading Digital Supply Network for process manufacturing industries, will host a Disruptive Supply Chain Innovations conference on 16 April 2019 at the Hotel Montabaur Castle in Montabaur, Germany. Leading global process manufacturing companies, solution providers and industry thought leaders will converge to discuss topics around supply chain optimization, next-gen technologies, and achieving digital transformation goals.
“Businesses need guidance from industry experts with deep knowledge and experience in digital transformations to move their supply chains forward and create maximum value,” said John Blyzinskyj, CEO of Elemica. “The Disruptive Supply Chain Innovations conference will help attendees to build knowledge of solutions and best practices that will help them prepare their businesses to sustain growth and maximize profits.”
Attendees will hear keynote presentations from industry leaders and experts, can learn best practices from case studies and gain industry knowledge from roundtable discussions with peers. Topics such as Industry 4.0, the Chemical Marketplace 2019 and Beyond, Blockchain and other innovative supply chain solutions will be covered.
Speakers and presentations include:
- Opening presentation: Industry 4.0 Myth & Reality by Henrik von Scheel who is best known as the originator of the “4th Industrial Revolution” (Industry 4.0) and the mastermind of the European Digital Revolution (German Digital Agenda).
- Disruptive Supply Chain Network Innovation – Rick Katz, President, Elemica. Rich is responsible for setting the overall direction of Elemica’s Technology Roadmap and Market Positioning. He is a member of the invitation-only Forbes Technology Council.
- Latest Blockchain Technologies and the Potential to Merge the Physical Movement of Goods with Payment and Finance Processing – Martin Quensel, CCO and co-founder of Centrifuge Taulia
- Innovative Strategies in Logistics – Jesper Bennike, EVP of Project 44 and previous CEO of Gatehouse Logistics
- Blockchain Pilot Case Study – Hear how top chemical manufacturers use blockchain to facilitate document and data transfer of invoices, purchase orders, delivery tenders and proof-of-delivery posts. With the ability to connect to a digital network, blockchain functionality can be made accessible to support a many-to-many connection of companies, facilitating payment processing
Roundtable breakout sessions will occur between keynote presentations that discuss the following technology topics:
- SELL – Customer Experience
- BUY – Fulfillment
- PLATFORM – Technology
- MOVE – Logistics
- SEE – Supply Chain Visibility
Register for this conference soon as space is limited: https://elemica.com/disruptive-supply-chain-innovations/. Lunch and drinks are included.
Elemica is the leading Digital Supply Network for the process manufacturing industries. Elemica accelerates digital transformation by connecting, automating, anticipating and then transforming inter-business supply chain processes for the products they buy, sell, and move. Launched in 2000, customers process over $500B in commerce annually on the network. For more information, visit www.elemica.com.