Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer seeking a new opportunity in software development and deployment?
Who is Elemica?
Elemica offers an end-to-end digital supply network that enables process manufacturing enterprises and their trading partners to digitally transform supply chains. We connect systems to automate supply chain transactions and facilitate collaboration among your network of trading partners.
Elemica has been operating in the cloud for 5 years. We have some ambitious goals for the future and need some help to meet those targets.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a team player who is a strong self-learner, responsible, and dependable person with an operational mindset who wants to work in a small, but global DevOps team.
What will you do?
You will monitor and troubleshot operations, configure changes to our applications via a GitHub backed PR process, review changes from your teammates, setup Amazon resources via cloud formation and research and develop configuration and deployment setups for new Amazon resources or applications as they are developed by our development team.
In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
What do you need to know?
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Puppet, Chef or an equivalent (we use Chef)
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
- A working understanding of code and script (bash, Ruby, python)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
Interested? Please send your application by e-mail to: email@example.com
Elemica International, Inc.