Founded in 2000, Elemica is the leading Digital Supply Network for Manufacturers. Help us revolutionize the supply chain industry and make products that connect thousands of trading partners worldwide. At Elemica, the leading Digital Supply Network for manufacturers, you’ll work with the world’s most talented supply chain thought leaders to shape the future of business.
Our roster includes digital innovators, supply chain vets, integrated marketing pros, and more. We build the best experience for our supply chain community – as a team. We take ownership and deliver results, every step of the way.
Overview of Role:
Increase Elemica value to clients by:
- Ensuring that Elemica retains clients at an industry leading rate.
- Measuring, analyzing, and increasing customer health and value indicators such as utilization/consumption rates (leading and KPI).
- Executing on Value Realization Plans and ensuring Elemica clients achieve their value expectations within the agreed upon timeline.
- Monitoring client satisfaction and proactively taking action to maintain high levels of satisfaction.
- Identifying and referring cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
|Customer Focus||Develops uniquely strong customer loyalty; low-to-no customer attrition; customer executive contacts will go to bat for him/her; generates repeat business more than peers; book of business has high customer satisfaction/NPS scores relative to peers|
|Problem Solving||Determines root cause of internal and external problem; developing solutions; overseeing and helping achieve resolution; ensuring problems do not re-occur (learning from failure); leveraging the management technique of failure-based evidence and applying those lessons|
|Domain Expertise||Maintains deep industry, persona, and customer knowledge. Knows customer workflows and how they integrate into Elemica tools.|
|Change Management||Possesses the ability to drive change with clients. Create a coalition of both buyer and user personas. Help create urgency in order to increase customer utilization of the solution, which creates value.|
|Value Justification||Proactively and consistently demonstrates to the customer the value and benefits of partnering with Elemica, ensuring the relationship is viewed by the customer as indispensable and irreplaceable.|
|Retaining Customers||Gains customer loyalty; drives utilization/consumption rates; possesses personal connections with accounts; asks for references and approval of case studies; identifies training opportunities and ensures customer is aware of new product features; prevents customer attrition; serves as a trusted advisor; generates repeat business|
|Managing Processes||Adopts company policies; utilizes CRM system; adheres to opportunity management process; understands customer success and sales methodologies; defines and manages handoffs with other Elemica departments and clients; measures process output; provides specific governance and guidance around process adherence|
|Organization / Planning||Budgets time and money and effectively manages budget; manages meeting commitments; handles prioritization conflicts|
|Organizational Agility||Motivates supporters and overcomes opposition of detractors within customer organizations; maintains high good will from all parties after resolution of conflicts|
- 5+ Years’ experience in Customer Success, Account Management, and/or Sales, preferably in a SaaS company
- Demonstrated ability to drive customer adoption.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborative problem solver who takes ownership of issues and drives to resolution.
- Knowledge of Logistics/Supply Chain function preferred.
- Ability to analyze data and convey actionable insights to executives.
- Willing and able to travel up to 50%.
- Work for the industry leading digital supply network, where the executive team is focused on driving customer success
- Join a high functioning, collaborative team, where you can play an important role in growing the company
- Work with an innovative product that drives significant value for customers
- Apply emerging best practices that will accelerate your career
- Competitive salary, bonus, pension plan, and benefits
Interested? Please send your application by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
550 E. Swedesford Rd. | Ste 310 Wayne, | PA 19087