Elemica’s Global Client Support Team is looking for an energetic and results-oriented individual, with experience in or exposure to Supply Chain methodologies. This role will be responsible for interacting with key clients to provide advanced functional and technical support of the Elemica Supply Chain suite and related technologies.
The Elemica Global Client Technical Support Specialist is a critical role supporting Elemica Supply Chain applications and solutions. The role participates as a member of the Global Client Support’s 2nd Level functional support team, working with an external client and internal Elemica teams to ensure the reliability of the network’s, services, applications, solutions, and environments, as well as the business continuity of our client’s supply chain.
- Acquire functional and technical subject matter expertise with Elemica tools, applications and solutions to support business processes including, Supply Chain Management, Procurement, and Logistics
- Manage and maintain operational readiness with a high system availability of critical business functions within the Elemica network, including but not limited to 24×7 on-call support
- Responsible for resolution of all outages or issues; initiates and provides immediate notification of all Severity 1 & 2 incidents to stakeholders, develop Root Cause Analyses
- Work with functional support and development teams on product troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Collaborate with team members to document and optimize processes, procedures, and solutions to ensure quick and efficient identification and resolution of client concerns
- Organize and prepare meetings and conference calls for the purpose of resolving internal and external production related issues and concerns
- Prepare client-facing communications, documentation and training materials suitable for international consumption
- Assist clients with the resolution of issues and service requests in a manner that ensures customer satisfaction
The Experience Required
- Exposure or experience to supply chain, procurement and logistics related business processes
- Degree in Information Technology related major
- At least 3 years of application support and development experience preferred
- IT project work knowledge desirable
The Technical Skills Desired
- Knowledge of E-Commerce message formats and standards, emphasis on:
- Development knowledge using XSLT and Java Scripting, is considered a plus
- ORACLE SQL and working knowledge of relational databases
- UNIX/Linux Operating systems
- Extensible Markup Language (XML)
- EDI/IDOC/CIDX messaging standards
- Knowledge of security protocols, SSL/TLS digital certificates
- Familiarity/experience with one or more of the messaging formats used in B2B e-commerce i.e. EDIFACT, VDA, ANSI X12, IDOCs, XML, xCBL, etc.
- Familiarity/experience with one or more of the communication protocols i.e. HTTPS, IBM MQ, AS2, SFTP, FTP, FTPS, ebMS, oFTP,
- System Development Life Cycle
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
The Personal Characteristics Preferred
- Strong analytical skills are a must
- Flexible, adaptable and able to work independently
- Able to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Possess effective client facing communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Sound communication skills and experience working alongside other IT and business professionals
ELEMICA offers an excellent total rewards package.
Initiative, creativity, learning, and results are far more important than hierarchy, position or title.
Interested? Please send your application by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
550 E. Swedesford Rd. | Ste 310 Wayne, | PA 19087