Elemica’s Global Client Support Team is looking for an energetic and results oriented individual, with experience in or exposure to Logistics and Supply Chain methodologies. This role will be responsible for interacting with key clients to provide advanced functional and technical support of the Elemica Logistics suite and related technologies.
The Elemica Global Client Support Technical & Functional Support Engineer is a critical role supporting Elemica’s hosted supply chain applications and solutions. The role participates as senior member of the Global Client Support’s functional support team, working with external client and internal Elemica teams to ensure the reliability of the network’s, services, applications, solutions, and environments, as well as the business continuity of our clients supply chain.
- Acquire functional and technical subject matter expertise with Elemica tools, applications and solutions to support business processes including, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Procurement, Demand Planning, and Order to Cash Management
- Work with functional support and development teams on product troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Organize and prepare meetings and conference calls for the purpose of resolving internal and external production related issues and concerns
- Manage and maintain operational readiness with high system availability of critical business functions within the Elemica network.
- Collaborate with team members to document and optimize processes, procedures, and solutions to ensure quick and efficient identification and resolution of client concerns
- Prepare client facing communications, documentation and training materials suitable for international consumption
- Assist clients with resolution of issues and service requests in a manner that ensures customer satisfaction
The Experience and Skills Required
- Exposure or experience to supply chain and logistics management systems and related business processes
- Degree in information technology, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or other related major
- Ability to analyze complex functional and technical problems
- 2 to 5 years of IT project and/or application support experience
- Fluency in English and German (written and verbal skills) or another European language
The Experience and Skills Desired
- Knowledge of E-Commerce message formats and standards, with Logistics and Supply Chain emphasis
- Exposure or experience in
- Project Management methodologies and tools
- All phases of System Development Life Cycle
- CIDX(xml)/ SAP idoc/EDIFACT standards
- SQL and using relational databases is required (specific work with Oracle is a plus).
- Development knowledge using XSLT and Java Scripting, are considered a plus
The Personal Characteristics
- Must have the ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong client facing interpersonal and communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences
- Sound communication skills and experience working alongside other IT and business professionals
ELEMICA offers an excellent total rewards package.
Initiative, creativity, learning and results are far more important than hierarchy, position or title.
Interested? Please send your application by e-mail to: email@example.com
Elemica International, Inc. • Herriotstr. 1 • D-60528 Frankfurt/Main