Elemica offers a state-of-the-art supply chain operating network in the areas of customer & supplier management and logistics – promoting new levels of efficiency and profitability for a leaner and more fully optimized supply chain. Elemica’s clients achieve significant benefit from reduced cost of operations, faster process execution with fewer resources through the automation of key business processes, removal of transactional barriers, and seamless information flow between business partners.
All members of the Elemica team from our CEO to our newest entry-level employees are expected to adhere to a set of core values that we think are critically important to our success.
Speed and Responsiveness – Delivering what you say when you say it, enabled through proper planning and discernment
Teamwork – Understanding we’re in this together, we approach challenges collaboratively while avoiding silo behavior
Exhibit Outside-In Decision Making – Ensuring an external market view drives intelligent and commercially viable choices
Embrace Responsibility – Accepting ownership and delivering positive outcomes despite obstacles I may encounter
Respect for Each Other – Conducting all interactions professionally with honesty, integrity, and candor
The Position – 1st Level Technical Support Specialist for Supply Chain Applications & Solutions (f/m/d)
(Location: ELEMICA EU HQ Frankfurt/Germany)
The Elemica Global Client Support Team is looking for an energetic results-oriented individual that is self-motivated with experience in, or exposure to, Logistics and Supply Chain methodologies. This role is responsible for interacting with all clients to respond to inquiries and identify and resolve functional and technical issues and service requests. The candidate must be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
The Elemica Global Client Support Technical Support Specialist is a critical role supporting Elemica’s hosted supply chain applications and solutions. The role participates as cross functional member of the Global Client Support Team, working with external clients and internal Elemica teams to identify, troubleshoot and escalate client issues and requests as well as Elemica solutions and environmental issues. The goal is to ensure business continuity of our clients supply chain.
- Assist clients with resolution of issues and service requests in a manner that ensures customer satisfaction in a timely manner
- Use appropriate software tools to identify and resolve client issues
- Facilitate escalations for critical issues
- Prepare client-facing communications, documentation and training materials suitable for international consumption
- Develop subject matter expertise of supported business processes including Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Procurement, Demand Planning, and Order to Cash Management
- Document and optimize processes, procedures, and solutions to ensure quick and efficient identification and resolution of client concerns
- Organize and plan meetings and conference calls for the purpose of resolving internal and external production environment related issues and concerns
- Research and report software bugs to the technical support team and Development team
- Work with technical support team on education of product troubleshooting and issue resolution
The Experience and Skills Required
- Strong client-facing interpersonal and communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Business Management, or other related major
- Ability to analyze business and functional problems
- Microsoft Office Suite of tools
- 2+years of IT project and/or application support experience
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
- Fluency in German and English with French, Spanish, Portuguese (written and verbal skills) and other European languages as a plus
- This position can be home office based after successful training and probation period with periodic visits to the Frankfurt office
The Experience and Skills Desired
- Exposure or experience with Incident Management and CRM tool
- Knowledge of eCommerce message formats and standards
- Exposure or experience with supply chain management business processes and systems
- Exposure or experience with logistics business processes and systems
- Exposure or experience with security, networking issues and technologies inherent in the use of the Internet in eCommerce solutions
The Personal Characteristics
- Flexible, adaptable, able to work independently and must have the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong client facing interpersonal and communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences
- Sound communication skills and experience working alongside other IT and business professionals
ELEMICA offers an excellent total rewards package.
Initiative, creativity, learning and results are far more important than hierarchy, position or title.
Interested? Please send your application by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Elemica International, Inc. • Herriotstraße 1 • D-60528 Frankfurt/Main