18 of June Webinar: Supply Chain Technologies and Innovations
18 of June
12:00 – 1:00 p.m. EST
Elemica’s Director of Global Marketing is a panelist on Chicagoland Food & Beverages latest Innovation Series Webinar: Supply Chain Technologies and Innovations. The panel will explore how increased digitization and new technologies are impacting the supply chain today. And, how companies are innovating and using these resources to create new norms post COVID.
Key Take Aways:
- Increased digitization and technology usage along supply chains due to (and post) COVID impacts (re: workforce, supply limits, etc..)
- The overall rise of automation (robotics, new technologies, AI, AR, VR) along supply chain connection points – how is this changing the game for companies/distributors/logistics/trucking/etc. Is COVID/post-COVID a factor?
- What are the technologies that are being prioritized from “innovative” to “necessity” as supply change adapts and moves forward post-COVID?
- What are the innovations still coming down the pipeline?
Panel Members Include:
- David Cahn, Director of Global Marketing – Elemica
- Geoff Goetz, Senior VP Supply Chain – KeHE
- Peter Bolstroff, Executive VP – The Association for Supply Chain Management
- Alan Reed (Moderator), Executive Director – CFBN
When: Thursday, June 18
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM